Questions

Jesús Alberto Domínguez Alfonso jesusalbertodominguez1983 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:12:44 CEST 2016

 Hello,

Aboute the problem ask the other day, I did it and it is working at this
moment, the problem was that the virtual machine was in another segment of
network, it is ok now.
 ---------------
> readme
> The web interfaces for jury, team, and public can be found under http://
> <hostname>/domjudge/{jury,team,public} respectively. Here <hostname> is
the DNS
> name of the DOMjudge-live system. Initially there is the user 'admin' with
> password 'admin'.
 ------

I have another question, if i don´t want use domjude like a contest, can i,
i ask this because i want use just for people want improve their knowledge
about programming and in admin document said that a contest finish has a 5
hours to finish can i change this.

For example: if i create a contest can i change the maximum time of 5 to
for example 6000 hours to end or can i use that

kind regards.