Questions

Jesús Alberto Domínguez Alfonso jesusalbertodominguez1983 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:20:47 CEST 2016

Hello,

First I think domjudge is amazing, i like it and i want congratulations for
your work

I have a few questions,

1- Version 5.2.0, do you know when will be stable.

2-Can i include another files in the problem, for example i have a main
file .c and this main file has a  file fichero.h to include data in file
main or another file with functions to include in main file to use.

3- Can I upload  and  submmit more than one exercise at the same time, for
example i have two exercises A and B.

4- the same that point 3 but in the jury system execute more than one
exercise at the same time.

Thanks

kind regards.