Creating team and user accounts in batch mode

Howard Cheng howard.cheng at uleth.ca
Wed Sep 30 19:10:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

   I would like to create teams and user accounts in batch (e.g. from a spreadsheet).  I'm using DOMjudge 4.0.5 and I see that there is an "Import / export" option, but I can't find much documentation on this.

   I have also somewhat successfully crafted my own SQL statements to insert tuples into the tables directly, but the problem is that I have to ask for the current id for the auto_increment fields of various tables and match them up.  It's not a big deal, but if there is an easier option then I would like to know about it.

   Thanks.

Howard

Howard Cheng                 e-mail: howard.cheng at uleth.ca
Dept of Math and CS          URL   : http://www.cs.uleth.ca/~cheng/
University of Lethbridge     Phone : (403) 329-2182
Alberta, Canada              Fax   : (403) 317-2882