Ruuning CUDA on chroot

Jaap Eldering jaap at jaapeldering.nl
Wed Sep 9 03:55:16 CEST 2015

On 02-09-15 16:42, Leandro Zanotto wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Leandro,

Replying as I haven't seen anyone else do so.

> I am trying to compile and run a CUDA code on Dom Judge, but as I see it
> uses the chroot.
>
> Do you know if anyone tried it before? How could I do it?

I have no experience with using CUDA. By default a chroot is used indeed
(and we strongly recommend keep this enabled). What you can try to do is
install everying inside the chroot that is needed by CUDA. Have a look
at the dj_make_chroot script to see how you can modify it.

Best,